Thursday 9 January 2014

PENCIL...

I bet everybody knows what pencil is and how they used a pencil..pencil as an instrument for writing or drawing, consisting of a thin stick of graphite or a similar substance enclosed in a long thin piece of wood or fixed in a metal or plastic case. 

i used to have a pencil long ago since i was four and its lovely!.. while i was in kindergarten, my friends and i always compete each other to see whose pencil is the most beautiful in our class. at that time, the wood pencil is a trend and the wood itself have a variety of colors and pattern. i just use an ordinary wood pencil at that time because i from a poor family. my pencil worth 0.30 cent but I'm glad to have one from my late father. until now i still remember the aroma of my pencil with pink flower patterns and pink eraser at the bottom of my pencil. lovely!.. i just only have one pencil in my pencil box but I'm not feel shame in front of my friends. in spite of i do not have any other pencil like color pencil, I'm still glad to have one in my pencil box.


i still can learn alphabet, writing, and counting with just one pencil. I'm pretty sure that everybody have their own pencil long ago while they are in kindergarten. now, i realize that with just one pencil it really means a lot to me. without a pencil, we cannot learn how to write and read. pencil is the most important in our life and until now people in this world still use a pencil to learn the basic things in this world. even I'm not using a pencil since i was not a kindergarten kid, but i still using a pen to write and the technique is still same like a pencil. I'm curious how many people in this world do not have a pencil in their house??..anybody can give me the answer.?? how miracle a pencil is until it can make us change our future and this world?? can you imagine the world without a pencil??.. it's all up to you...


 -THATS ALL-
..ADIEU..

No comments:

Post a Comment