Saturday 4 January 2014

Mom,please forgive me...

The day my result for spm is released, i got shocked and i dont know how to face my mother. She's not mad wif me but her eyes make me feel guilty. I know that she devastated wif me, but she still smile when looking at me. I just got credit !!..such a fool of me i guess..

A few days later, both of us me an my mom sits down on a sofa n we start our conversations. At first, i just act normal and suddenly my tears fall down slowly. U know what she tell me bout?..

She told me that :
"since u born, i never ask from u whatever that i should ask which is my right as a mother for u. Do you know why? Its juz bcause i dont want u to feel burden bcause of me and give u everything that you need. whatever u ask me even it is not necessary to u i will try my best alone since ur father passed away. Im not put a high expectation towards u but i juz want u to give my right as a mother. I hope that ur good result is a gift for me. Is that too much for u?im sorry if it is..A good result is juz what i need. Not only for me but its for ur own future my dear."

Speechless..i dont know how...what should i do for my mother?..my situation is really bad right after my mother told me that. I juz keep telling im so sorry trillion times to my mom.

After all that, a week after our conversations..my mom passed away and i dont know how bad is it to me.day by day, what she told me back then when i think about it i dont know how to describe my feelings of regret at that moment. I hope that i can turn back the time but i cant..




*sorry if there any mistakes with my grammar.need a comment..this is my first english writing...sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment